Creamy Vanilla Bean Chia Pudding (Trim Healthy Mama S/CO)
I am constantly on the hunt for make-ahead breakfasts and snacks that are…
- Low sugar
- Easy to transport
- Actually tasty
It’s a very real first world problem.
This recipe fulfills all those requirements! And it only has four ingredients and requires zero cooking. It’s going to be part of my regular meal prep rotation from now on.
It tastes like rich, vanilla bean-laced tapioca pudding, and just a little bit makes for a very satiating meal or snack. I topped mine with fruit and granola for breakfast, but just grabbed it out of the fridge for a quick snack. If you’re looking to make healthy breakfasts a habit in 2017, this is a great place to start.
What’s Making Me Happy This Week:
Now that yoga teacher training is over and I have a bit more time at home, I’ve been doing some major purging/minimizing of our belongings. The trunk of my car is full of items for Goodwill and I’m beginning to feel more “at home” in our new house as different spaces come together with more intention.
Creamy Vanilla Bean Chia Pudding (Trim Healthy Mama S/CO) Recipe Notes:
- This recipe is a THM Deep S if made with Truvia, and a THM Crossover if made with maple syrup. It’s also dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan.
- You can substitute vanilla extract for the vanilla bean paste, but the paste really does add something special. It’s worth finding and using in your favorite recipes.
- If you can’t find white chia seeds, black seeds work well too. I personally prefer the milder taste and more neutral appearance of white chia seeds in this recipe.
- This post contains affiliate links. This means I recommend products I love, you pay normal price for them, and I earn a little commission. Win-win!
Buy Ingredients Found in This Recipe Online:
Pin This Recipe:
Looking for more THM breakfast recipes? Check these out:
- Peanut Butter Protein Hot Cocoa
- Sugar Cookie Protein Pancakes
- Sugar-Free Coconut Cinnamon Pepita Granola
What’s your favorite way to eat chia seeds?