Easy Single-Serve Trim Healthy Mama Molten Chocolate Lava Cake Sundae
Chili’s Molten Lava Cake was my favorite dessert in high school – I went to the restaurant and ate an entire one by myself once during a particularly emotional time in my life 😛 The combination of warm cake, hot fudge, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate hard shell is definitely more than the sum of its parts.
This single-serve Trim Healthy Mama version is perfect for the holiday season, when you might be struggling with extra temptation in your efforts to stay on plan. Nothing satisfies your cravings like a fudgy molten cake topped with melty vanilla ice cream and crunchy chocolate hard shell!
I used Breyer’s CarbSmart ice cream for this recipe since it’s quick and easy. It’s a low-carb ice cream that Pearl mentions in the first book, I believe. It is made with off-plan sugar-free sweeteners, however, so if you prefer you can substitute your favorite homemade THM ice cream.
Hope your holiday preparations are going well! This is my last week of yoga teacher training and then I’m going into full Christmas mode.
What’s Making Me Happy This Week:
Black Mirror. As someone who’s been obsessed from childhood with The Twilight Zone, Ray Bradbury’s short stories, technology paranoia, and anything even remotely sci-fi, speculative, scary, and/or satirical, this British show that was recently released on Netflix is rocking my world. It’s not for the faint of heart, but if you tend to like this genre of TV/movies/books you need to check out this show. It’s my new favorite.
Easy Single-Serve Trim Healthy Mama Molten Chocolate Lava Cake Sundae Notes:
- This recipe is low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free, and Trim Healthy Mama – Heavy S.
- This makes a really big serving – definitely big enough to share with someone if you’re in need of a fun date night dessert.
- Feel free to sub your favorite homemade THM ice cream for the CarbSmart if you prefer.
- Add flavorings to the cake – peppermint, almond, orange, or butter rum – for a fun variation.
- This post contains affiliate links. This means I recommend products I love, you pay normal price for them, and I earn a little commission. Win-win!
Buy Ingredients Found in This Recipe Online:
Pin This Recipe:
Looking for more Trim Healthy Mama cake recipes? Check these out:
- Low Carb Cake in a Jar
- Skillet Gingerbread Cake with Cheesecake Mousse and Cranberry Sauce
- Samoa Babycakes
What’s your favorite chain restaurant dessert?