Single-Serve Jumbo Kitchen Sink Cookie
I love giant bakery cookies. But sometimes (well, probably most of the time) I need a giant cookie that isn’t full of sugar and butter and white flour. And I need just one of them.
This is my solution. It’s a simple, straightforward, customizable recipe for one giant cookie. Sweetened with stevia, made with my low-carb, gluten-free, high-fiber flour blend, and full of delicious mix-ins (hemp seeds, chocolate chips, and coconut, in this instance).
It’s made with a whole egg and a tablespoon of peanut butter, so it actually makes for a well-rounded “meal”. The best part is – zero to cookie in under 20 minutes!
Single-Serve Jumbo Kitchen Sink Cookie Notes:
- This recipe is low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free, and THM-S.
- The teaspoon of coconut oil is optional but it does make the cookie a bit moister.
- Go crazy with the mix-ins or keep them simple. You could make this a breakfast cookie by omitting the chocolate and adding a tablespoon of rolled oats.
- Be sure to not overbake this cookie! It’s better to ere on the side of slightly underbaking it. It will continue to bake on the pan after it’s removed from the oven.
- This post contains affiliate links, which means I may be compensated if you click on a product link found within this post. It alls goes towards ingredients for recipe testing 🙂
Buy Ingredients In This Recipe:
- NuNaturals NuGrains Oat Fiber
- Bob’s Red Mill Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Nutiva Organic Shelled Hempseeds
- Honeyville Blanched Almond Flour
- Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
Pin This Recipe:
Looking for more low-carb/sugar-free/Trim Healthy Mama cookie recipes? Check these out: