Stupid Easy Trim Healthy Mama Chocolate Chip Cookies
I keep coming back to cookies. They’re my dessert muse.
This low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free cookie recipe is stripped down to the basics, but it offers a few benefits that I appreciate:
- It doesn’t require any special flour blends or mail-order ingredients.
- There’s only seven ingredients total.
- You don’t have to chill the dough or wait around for other time-consuming steps.
- You only need one bowl.
- The cookies keep well and freeze well.
- These cookies are a Trim Healthy Mama “S” dessert. They’re a great way to introduce a newbie to this way of eating, because they’re approachable both flavor-wise and preparation-wise.
It’s a workhorse kind of recipe for when you need cookies but you’re doing something like, say, moving into a new house ;P
What’s Making Me Happy This Week:
We finished most of the painting in our new house this weekend (well, Zach did most of it while I made food, cleaned up paint drips, and provided podcasts for entertainment) and we’re getting furniture delivered tomorrow and I can’t wait to see how everything comes together!
The picture below is our living room – I bought the rug last week and I adore it. The walls used to be a less-than-cohesive combo of grey, dark grey, deep red, and a flesh-y peach. The space seems so much more open and light without the crazy colors.
Stupid Easy Trim Healthy Mama Chocolate Chip Cookies Notes:
- This recipe is: TRIM HEALTHY MAMA “S” | GLUTEN-FREE | SUGAR-FREE | LOW-CARB.
- These are really tasty frozen!
- Feel free to add chopped nuts or coconut if you like extras in your cookies.
Buy Ingredients Found in This Recipe:
- Wellbee’s Super Fine Blanched Almond Flour
- NOW Foods Erythritol
- NuNaturals Pure White Stevia Extract
- Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips
- Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
Pin This Recipe:
Looking for more Trim Healthy Mama cookie recipes? Check these out:
- Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cookies
- Single-Serve Jumbo Kitchen Sink Cookie
- Easy Mocha Shortbread Cookies
What’s your favorite easy recipe?