Trim Healthy Mama Banana Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oat Parfait (E)
This recipe might look complicated, but it’s actually quite simple – it combines three delicious components into one indulgent and satisfying breakfast:
- Chocolate flavored overnight oats
- Peanut butter flavored Greek yogurt
- Banana slices
Layer the three things together in a see-through dish and you have a tantalizingly pretty breakfast with which to start your day!
I don’t know about you, but I have a hard time eating anything savory in the morning. My body craves something sweet and carb-y. Thanks to the cup of Greek yogurt in this recipe, however, I’m still getting plenty of protein so I avoid a carb crash midmorning. It’s rare that I publish a Trim Healthy Mama “E” recipe because I’m pretty particular about sweet things that are also low-fat, but this one is a keeper. The creaminess of the yogurt paired with fresh bananas and the nutty texture of overnight oats is a great combination. It’s also the perfect way to energize yourself for these busy days leading up to Christmas!
What’s Making Me Happy This Week:
I’m a yoga teacher! Saturday was my last day of my 200 hr. yoga teacher training program – I’m so excited to begin teaching. I’ve been scoping out the yoga scene in our community and following up on some teaching leads and I can’t wait to get in front of a class again (even though it can be pretty nerve wracking!). It feels so awesome to apply everything I’ve been learning and enjoying over the past three months towards something tangible.
Trim Healthy Mama Banana Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oat Parfait (E) Notes:
- This recipe is low-fat, gluten-free, sugar-free, and THM-E.
- It’s inspired by the amazing Pati Heinrichs, a THM-er with an incredible gift for recipe creation and food artistry. You can visit her YouFood page (and the original recipe) here.
- Feel free to leave the banana out of this recipe or use other fruits. Strawberries, raspberries, or apricots would be especially delicious.
- This post contains affiliate links. This means I recommend products I love, you pay normal price for them, and I earn a little commission. Win-win!
Buy Ingredients Found in This Recipe Online:
Pin This Recipe:
Looking for More Trim Healthy Mama breakfast recipes? Try these:
- Banana Berry Ginger “Nice” Cream
- Chocolate Chip Donuts
- Trim Healthy Mama Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins (E)
What’s Your Favorite Trim Healthy Mama “E” Breakfast?